About Markfeld Law
Helping Families Protect Their Rights In & Out of Court in Queens County
For over a decade, Family Law Attorney Natalie Markfeld has helped New Yorkers in Queens, the Bronx, Manhattan, Nassau, and Suffolk Counties protect their rights and pursue their best interests in and out of the courtroom.
At Markfeld Law, our Queens family law attorney helps clients navigate the following kinds of disputes:
- Divorce. Divorce cases are often emotionally draining and legally complex. Our team understands the ins and outs of New York divorce law and can help you navigate toward an equitable settlement with your soon-to-be-ex.
- Child custody and visitation. For any parent, a child custody battle can be challenging. Our team will shoulder the burden of your custody case so you can focus on what's important: being there for your children.
- Child support. Our team is determined to help child support payors and recipients establish an equitable child support arrangement that helps them pursue their child's best interests.
- Spousal support. Our team can help you navigate the alimony process, working with you and your spouse's counsel to develop an fair alimony arrangement.
- Relocation. Relocation cases can disrupt the family dynamic and affect parent-child relationships. Our team is here to help you tackle your relocation case.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. A prenup or postnup can help you and your spouse protect assets and liabilities. We'll work with you to develop a mutually beneficial agreement that serves the best interests of both parties.
- Orders of protection. If you're the target of domestic violence, we'll work with you to obtain an order of protection from the court. We'll help you pursue the legal protection you need to regain control of your life.
At Markfeld Law, it's our pleasure to provide clients throughout New York City with committed, fearless legal advocacy. We'll give you the care and compassion you deserve, helping you navigate your family law case with confidence.
To schedule a consultation with our Queens family law attorney, contact us online or via phone at (718) 569-8618.